Sunday, November 27, 2011

Words of Inspiration and Motivation

              These are the quotes that I chose from Lyndon B. Johnson:
"Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose."
"Every night before I turn out the lights to sleep, I ask myself this question: Have I done everything I can...Have I done enough?"

               Quote from Lilian Katz:
 "As you consider whether to move a child into formal academic training, remember that we want our children to do more than just learn how to read and write; we want them to learn in such a way that they become lifelong readers and writers. If we push our children to start learning these skills too far ahead of their own spontaneous interest and their capacity, we may sacrifice the long-range goal of having them enjoy such pursuits." 

                Quotes about Passion, Motivation and Wisdom from the Video Segment:
"We have the opportunity to shape children's lives"  Sandy Escobio
"My passion comes from wanting to make a difference...Helping one child to sparkle in knowing that I made a difference."  Raymond Hernandez

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate the quote from Lyndon B. Johnson. I am so grateful that you found this Tonya. It has given me revived energy, new meaning to hold on to in times of challenge and confusion. It's amazing how the words of another person can bring such joy to ones life.

    ReplyDelete