Sunday, September 16, 2012

Personal Research

     My topic of research is learning how effective are early childhood curricula and how does it affect outcomes and program quality.  The reason I am interested in this topic is because I am a Center Supervisor for a Head Start & Early Head Start program.  In our program, we have changed from various types of curricula.  The one we have been using for about 10 years now, is the Creative Curriculum.  I am interested in researching other curricula to understand how effective others can be or not be and what type of outcomes and program quality it can enhance my program or other programs.  I want to be able to provide the best educational experience to the children in the Head Start & Early Head Start program that I serve.                                        

2 comments:

  1. Hello Tonya,

    Thanks for your posting. you are doing a great service for the organization you represent by researching other curricula. The chilren will benfit from your efforts.

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your research. I worked for a head start for 3 years and I loved it. Continue doing a great job with the children.

    ReplyDelete